Forums » Cruising Sacramento

Cruise Area: North 10th Street

• 11 posts
    February 14, 2020 3:48 PM PST

Cruise Area: North 10th Street

Location: End of North 10th Street where it dead ends at the levee. Off Richards Blvd.

Comments found on the Internet:

Extremely cruisy here today between about 5 to 7 pm. Guys were leaving as I came in. More guys were pouring in as I left, after sucking three cocks, swallowing two loads, and busting my load down another guy's throat.

There are all kinds of well worn paths and trails with secluded spots off the American River bike path. The more secluded areas were to the right of North 10th Street as you walk up toward the river, crossing the bike path as you get to the trails. The area to the right was more open, but still has some spots. If you go down to the river beach, the levee cliff provides even more privacy, but I didn't need to go that far.

There are A LOT of homeless people hanging out in the area, including some tents set up, peacefully co-existing with all the cruising. I don't think I would go after dark, but there was so much cruising going on that I felt quite safe. Still, exercise great caution if you're not very experienced with these types of public cruising areas.

There was a lot of trash everywhere, giving further evidence for how busy this area is. Given the undisturbed tents, I would say there's no police activity right now, but obviously vice could focus on a hot spot like this at any time. Five star site, highly recommended, worth going way out of your way to visit. All types of guys, from late 20s to 50s. 

Hit or miss as any cruising, but this place rarely disappoints! After dusk is best, but all day off and on anywhere. Still a killer place after all these years. I am told it has been cruisy since the Gold Rush days.

This post was edited by Travis Hollister at February 24, 2020 8:17 AM PST
    • 1 posts
    April 7, 2020 11:48 PM PDT

Really thinking about visiting this area just to check it out.  Sounds really fun.

• 11 posts
    April 9, 2020 12:38 PM PDT

I've been there. In recent years the homeless have just piled into the area. Now there's hardly any privacy to play. But, it' still pretty good in one sense, you'll almost always find a hookup.